We ensure our client’s policy priorities are effectively represented before key policymakers at the federal and state level.
Our relationships extend to Republicans and Democrats, Members of Congress and executive branch officials, all the way to governor’s offices and state legislatures across the nation. We understand the intricacies involved in public policy and provide our clients with custom-built strategies required to influence these decisions.
We pair outreach with strategic political communications. Compelling political communications and the ability to effectively highlight our client’s story is critical to reinforce advocacy efforts and to frame policy narratives.
Our advocacy approach includes:
- Engaging with Congress, and the most senior officials within the executive branch, federal agencies, governors, and state agencies;
- Facilitating conversations for clients’ executives and board members to have directly with policymakers and their staffs;
- Formulating legislative strategies, policy positioning, and messaging development with custom-tailored media, grassroots, and mobilization support components;
- Drafting and introducing legislation;
- Working with agencies like the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) and Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) to understand potential impacts;
- Combining political intelligence and analysis into actionable insights;
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory developments in real-time;
- Creating and managing coalitions around likeminded policy issues as well as performing support and relevance auditing of any coalitions or other groups of which clients are a member; and
- Trade association management including direct member advisement and problem solving support, Political Action Committee (PAC) development and management, as well as full fly-in planning, support, and assistance with highprofile keynote speakers.